Πέμπτη 29 Μαρτίου 2012

SEARCH FOR JOB IN GERMANY

SEARCH FOR JOB IN GERMANY    

 Now that the situation in Greece is not at all good many Greeks are looking for work in Germany. One of them, I was too ...
       This blog aims to help all those who are interested in leaving Greece and come here to work. In this, I will help you as far as I can, give advice, information and most important I will guide you and you may find a job and get started!
      You wonder why am I doing this, what do I earn?? My answer is that I was one of you and I was drowned in debt ... So I will help anyone who wants to come and work here.
    So if you are interested check out my website to get information. For any other questions you have to contact me via e-mail at:
mihalis.heilbronn@googlemail.com
SEARCH FOR JOB IN GERMANY

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου